Mark and Olivia’s Bristow Manor Wedding (Bristow, VA)
These two are proof that online match making can really work! From the time they met each other, Mark and Olivia became inseparable. Just being around them together, it’s easy to see that their chemistry is completely natural and effortless. There were a lot of things I loved about their wedding:
- Them, of course!
- Bristow Manor Golf Course, a 19th-century historic home turned wedding venue! This includes their awesome BBQ dinner and great coordinator! (www.bristowmanorgc.com)
- Their processional music, particularly the Star Wars theme song!
- Their “eyes closed” gift exchange before the ceremony. Olivia gave Mark a calendar featuring their cat, “Tootsie”, ha! She also gave him a beautiful engraved watch. His gift to her? A journaling Bible engraved with her married name because Olivia was running out of space in the margins of her previous Bible during their study sessions together. They didn’t get to see each others’ reactions until the photos were delivered — I felt very privileged to witness such a special moment between these two.
- The garden touches at the reception, which included naming each table after a flower.
- The wedding party and their ability to nail the silly jump shot (see below).
The list could seriously go on and on, but let’s get to the photos from this amazing wedding and beautiful couple!